|The Model T is an industrial-duty trolley door opener, as manufactured by The Chamberlain Group, Inc. and is for use on standard lift sectional doors. It is rated for more than 12 cycles per hour during peak periods.|
- Trolley type door opener
115/230 1 phase
208/230/460 3 phase
575 3 phase
- Horse power: available in 1/3, ½,¾ and1h.p.
- Additional headroom required: 4″
- Required depth: door height + 48″
- Class 2 Circuit with 40 VA transformer
- Built-in 3-channel, 315MHz radio receiver accepts up to 23 Security+® or unlimited DIP switch remotes. 3-button remotes can be programmed for OPEN/CLOSE/STOP operation
- Maintenance Alert System™ establishes a routine maintenance schedule based on the number of cycles or calendar date. Includes self-diagnostic system that allows you to troubleshoot up to eight different error codes
- Timer-to-Close allows programming in 1-sec or 15-sec increments and permits timed automatic door closure after the door reaches the full open position; requires monitored photo sensors, either CPS-U, CPS-UN4, or a 4-wire edge, using the CPS-EI edge interface
- Thermal motor overload can be easily reset from the 3-button floor level control station
- Continuous-duty high-starting torque motor with instant reverse.
- Motor overload protection.
- Quick-mount header bracket which provides fast, swing-up installation.
- Single- or three- phase, capacitor start on single-phase.
- Switchless motor eliminates stuck start switch and motor malfunctions on single-phase door openers.
- Spring-loaded disconnect for emergency manual operation.
- Motor is removable without affecting limit switch settings.
- Wiring type: All operators are factory preset to C2 wiring, providing momentary contact to open and stop, with constant contact to close. Monitored entrapment protection, using approved photo sensors CPS-U are standard. All other wiring types, B2, T, TS and FSTS, can be selected with the selection of a switch. LiftMaster CPS-UN4 and CPS-RPEN4 photo sensors or a monitored 4-wire sensing edge (via a CPS-EI Edge Interface Card) are optional. Logic 4.0 door openers can only accept UL-approved LiftMaster CPS-U, CPS-UN4, CPS-RPEN4 or CPS-EI monitored entrapment protection devices.
- First-stage heavy-duty 5L V-belt; second #41 chain; output on trolley #48 chain on 1/3 and½ HP; #41 chain on ¾ and 1 HP.
- Solenoid-actuated brake is standard on 3/4 and 1 HP units to prevent coasting of door.
- Ball bearings on output shaft; heavy-duty, oil-filled bushings on reduction shafts.
- Adjustable friction clutch helps protect against major damage to door and operator should the door meet an obstruction.
- NEMA 1 type electrical box, heavy-duty 11-gauge steel frame with durable powdercoat finish, all reduction sprockets drilled and pinned to shafts.
- High-strength dual L-rail track with nylon quiet-gliding chain guides on rail spacers for quiet, smooth operation.
- 1.5 second delay-on-reverse circuit to prevent premature door and door opener wear.
- The Timer-to-Close automatically closes the door – programmable in 1-second or 15-second increments.
- The mid-stop stops the door at programmable mid-stop during open travel.
- The Maximum Run Timer signals the door to reverse or stop if closing time exceeds maximum by more than 10 seconds.
- Maintenance alert system (5 000 to 10 000 cycles).
- UL and CSA listed.
- 2-year warranty.
YOUR SECURITY, OUR PRIORITY!
CPS® Commercial Protector System®
The presence of primary entrapment protection is standard CPS-U for all modes. Primary entrapment protection devices are monitored continuously to insure safe operation of the door and limit door opener functionality should an obstruction be detected or in the event of device failure. Optional LiftMaster Monitored Entrapment Protection devices, CPS-UN4, CPS-RPEN4 and CPS-EI, are designed to work in conjunction with LiftMaster commercial door openers to provide enhanced door safety and a broad range of modes and features to end users. Either monitored photo-sensor or monitored 4-wire sensing edge (in conjunction with the CPS-EI Edge Interface) protection may be selected, but one must be detected by the LiftMaster Logic 4.0 or Medium-Duty Logic circuit board in order to unlock full functionality.
Garage doors and garage door openers can be dangerous if not installed and verified by a professional and not used properly . Children must be supervised by an adult when they are inside or in proximity of the garage.
INCLUDED WITH THE LIFTMASTER T DOOR OPENER
- LiftMaster T door opener
- 3-Button control station with LED
- Radio receiver & external radio control terminal
- Chain pack (according to door height)
- Installation hardware
- Rail according to door height
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES FOR THE LIFTMASTER T DOOR OPENER