The Model MT is a Medium-Duty Logic trolley door opener, as manufactured by The Chamberlain Group, Inc. and is for use on standard lift sectional doors. It is rated for 12 cycles per hour during peak periods.
- Trolley Type Door Opener
- Voltage/phase : 115 V/1 ph
- 24V NEC Class 2
- Horse power : ½ h.p.
- Additional headroom required: “4”
- Required depth: door height + 48″
- UL325-2010 compliant Medium-Duty Logic programmable integrated circuit board
- Built-in 3-channel, 315MHz radio receiver accepts up to 20 Chamberlain® Security+® or unlimited DIP switch remotes. 3-button remotes can be programmed for OPEN/CLOSE/STOP operation.
- Integrated Timer-to-Close (TTC) allows programming from 5 to 60 seconds in 5-second increments. Allows for timed automatic door closure after the door reaches the full open position (Requires monitored safety devices, with CPS-U, CPS-UN4, or CPS-EI).
- Integrated 90-second maximum run timer
- UL325-2010 Monitored Entrapment Capability
- Monitored protection against transient overvoltage conditions
- 3-button control station included
- High-starting torque door opener with instant reverse.
- Solid-state Medium-Duty Logic circuit board.
- Capacitor start on single-phase.
- Motor is removable without affecting limit switch settings.
- All operators are factory preset to C2 wiring, providing momentary contact to open and stop, with constant contact to close. Monitored entrapment protection, using approved photo sensors CPS-U are standard. All other wiring types, B2, T, TS and FSTS, can be selected with the selection of a switch. LiftMaster CPS-UN4 and CPS-RPEN4 photo sensors or a monitored 4-wire sensing edge (via a CPS-EI Edge Interface Card) are optional. Logic 4.0 door openers can only accept UL-approved LiftMaster CPS-U, CPS-UN4, CPS-RPEN4 or CPS-EI monitored entrapment protection devices.
- Spring-loaded disconnect for emergency manual operation.
- First-stage heavy-duty 4L V-Belt; second and third stages #48 chain.
- Heavy-duty oil-filled bushings.
- Adjustable friction clutch helps protect against damage to the door and opener should the door meet an obstruction.
- Floor level disconnect provides emergency manual operation.
- Motor overload protection.
- NEMA 1 type electrical box, heavy-duty 11-gauge steel frame with baked-on powder coat finish, all reduction sprockets drilled and pinned to shafts.
- High strength dual L-rail track with exclusive nylon quiet gliding chain guides on rail spacers for quiet, smooth operation. Includes quick-mount header bracket which provides fast, swing-up installation.
- UL and CSA listed.
- 2-year warranty.
YOUR SECURITY, OUR PRIORITY!
CPS® Commercial Protector System®
The presence of primary entrapment protection is standard CPS-U for all modes. Primary entrapment protection devices are monitored continuously to ensure safe operation of the door and limit door opener functionality should an obstruction be detected or in the event of device failure. Optional LiftMaster Monitored Entrapment Protection devices, CPS-UN4, CPS-RPEN4 and CPS-EI, are designed to work in conjunction with LiftMaster commercial door openers to provide enhanced door safety and a broad range of modes and features to end users. Either monitored photo-sensor or monitored 4-wire sensing edge (in conjunction with the CPS-EI Edge Interface) protection may be selected, but one must be detected by the LiftMaster Logic 4.0 or Medium-Duty Logic circuit board in order to unlock full functionality.
Garage doors and garage door openers can be dangerous if not installed and verified by a professional and not used properly . Children must be supervised by an adult when they are inside or in proximity of the garage.
INCLUDED WITH THE LIFTMASTER MT DOOR OPENER
- LiftMaster MT door opener
- 3-Button control station with LED
- Radio receiver & external radio control terminal
- Chain pack (according to door height)
- Installation hardware
- Rail according to door height
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES FOR THE LIFTMASTER MT DOOR OPENER: