Regional Sales Manager, First United Door Technologies
POSITION SUMMARY: The Regional Sales Manager has a pivotal role responsible for driving the company’s growth in the western region. By leading a team of sales representatives, the Regional Sales Manager will build and maintain client relationships, devise regional sales strategies, and ensure targets are met or exceeded. This role covers territories west of the Mississippi River in the contiguous U.S. The Western Region Sales Manager will also supervise 1st United Door Technologies’ Sales Managers operating in the western half of the U.S. while simultaneously actively working directly with customers and prospects in New Mexico and Texas with the objective of furthering our growth in these markets.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Direct the Western Region sales initiatives.
- Identifying prospects and onboarding new dealers/wholesalers to achieve revenue growth.
- Collaborate with Territory Managers and VP of Sales on devising and implementing sales strategies.
- Spearhead aggressive prospecting plans to uncover new sales opportunities.
- Generate leads via personal research and networking efforts.
- Set overarching goals for the sales organization, ensuring consistent success.
- Draft and oversee the Western Sales Strategy, inclusive of sales forecasts.
- Assist in the development of the Sales Playbook.
- Implement a dynamic Sales System and ensure team members are adept at using it.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in business, marketing, or a related discipline.
- 5-7 years sales experience in the building materials sector; garage door industry knowledge is a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience managing outside sales teams.
- Proficiency in CRM tools, including Power BI and Salesforce.
- Comprehensive understanding of MS Office.
- Fluent in English; bilingual candidates preferred.
- Must be open to traveling for trade shows, product demos, and meetings.
- Possession of a valid Driver’s License and a spotless driving record
- Ideal candidate would have 3+ years’ experience as an outside sales team member in the garage door industry or building materials sector.
- Builds customer confidence, is committed to increasing customer loyalty, sets achievable customer expectations, assumes responsibility for solving customer problems, ensures customer commitments are met, solicits opinions and ideas from customers, and responds timely to internal customers.
- Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, and has good listening skills.
- Collaboration skillset in developing aligned objectives and plans.
- Recognizes problems and responds, systematically gathers information, sorts through complex issues, seeks input from others, addresses the root cause of issues, makes timely decisions, can make difficult decisions, uses consensus when possible, and communicates decisions to others.
Vision & Values
Supports values and daily actions and decisions, communicates vision and values to others, generates enthusiasm, and incorporates vision when planning.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this position successfully. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or listen. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers and handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work is performed in a fast-paced office setting with frequent interruptions. Duties may require sitting for long periods of time. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” relationship.
- 401(k) Matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Leave
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Car Allowance
- Cell Phone Allowance