Safe-Way Garage Doors has an exciting opportunity in the Southeast Region of the United States that will ignite your passion for sales and take your career to new heights.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will be the driving force behind our sales team, leading efforts to grow sales through new dealers and new customer onboarding to achieve outstanding results. Key customer targets will be provided and are comprised of professional installing garage door dealers/installers and wholesalers. Your charisma will inspire dealers to convert them into customers, purchasing garage door products from Safe-Way Door on a regular basis. Your strategic thinking will ensure our company’s continued growth and success in that region.
Picture yourself spearheading sales initiatives, developing and implementing sales strategies, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive revenue. You will have the autonomy to make critical decisions, identify market trends, and capitalize on new business opportunities within your region.
In this role, you will build and maintain strong relationships with key clients, negotiate contracts, and provide exceptional support and hands-on customer service. Your ability to analyze market data, identify consumer needs, and tailor our products/services accordingly will set you apart as a top performer.
The ideal candidate will be located in the Georgia area servicing that area, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida. You will have a track record in account management and developing new business opportunities among both existing and new customers. Excellent cross-functional experience working with customer service and product development to improve the entire customer experience is a critical factor in this opportunity.
We are seeking a dynamic, results-oriented professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment. If you are a natural sales leader with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Join our team and enjoy a competitive salary, performance-based incentives, comprehensive benefits, and the chance to work with a talented and supportive team. Take the leap and make your mark as a Regional Sales Manager with us!
- Garage door industry experience will be given preference.
- Minimum 5-7 years sales experience (B2B and/or in-home sales experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred)
- Strong organizational, time management, problem solving and computer skills.
- Overnight travel is required (generally by car – out Monday, back Thursday)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines on time and strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field will be given preference.
- Previous experience in B2B sales will be given preference.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Familiarity of CRM tools, including Power BI, Salesforce will be given preference.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple accounts at a time while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Travel weekly.
Benefits include Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(K), STD and LTD, and PTO.